
My hometown, Nagoya, an active place place to live for three reasons.
First, Nagoya is a very developed city. There is heavy traffic every day.
There is a national highway in front of my house, so always noisy of the car.
Second, my hometown is convenient. There are supermarkets and a station, a bus stop, and also a convenient shopping mall. So I can always go there!
Third, there are lots of things to do in Nagoya. In there is an aquarium and an amusement park. In the city centre there is a zoo too. When I was child, I often went there. But I still sometimes go to there when I have time. The zoo is now changing the animals' living quarters to make it easier for then to live.
In addition, Nagoya famous food is misokatsu and kishimen. The tourist is popularity.
I like this hometown! It is a hometown of the pride. I hope you come to this town sometimes.
Masako

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿