Dear Andrea Carlson,
Hello! My name is Masako Matsuo. I am from Nagoya City in Aichi Prefecture. Nagoya is a very busy City. I live in Nakagawa ward, and there is much traffic there everyday. But during the spring season the area becomes very beautiful with the cherry trees in Arakogawa Koen. Nakagawa is about 90 minutes from Koryo. We live near a river. It’s not particularly beautiful. I like to go do fireworks with my friends in summer. It’s very, very fun!
There are four people in my family. My mother, Sueko, works as a part-timer.
She is from Okinawa!! My sister, Kaoru, is 28 years old. She was married 8 years ago. She lives in Minato ward now. My sister Makiko, is 18 years old. I’m 18 years old too. We are twins! She is a care worker, and she is taking care of old people.
In my free time I like to go shopping. I often go to PARCO in Sakae. And in my free time I am fond of reading magazine,
Warm regards,
Masako Matsuo

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿