2008年12月12日金曜日

☆Farewell party☆




11/12/2008 Farewell party!
Today I had test of grammar.
That was really longer. I was tired but afternoon class I watched video project.
It was really interesting!
After university we were make up! because today was Farewell party!
I really enjoyed it, and we were dancing to teacher and host family's☆
I took many picture!
I came back home at 7.30 and I had 2 pieces pizza with my host family♡ 
and we watched TV "The pregnant man".
It was very strange!! He said I want a boy next....
Today, I enjoyed very much♡
I miss teacher...
I miss my host family...
I miss York...
I hope to come back one day soon!

LOVE♡

4 件のコメント:

NUCB Class Blogs さんのコメント...

The farewell party looks like it was so much fun!! I am sure you were really sad to saygoodbye though...

Andrea

Meg さんのコメント...

You look so funny!!
I envy you:-)
Have a nice time!!

akiko さんのコメント...

Hi,

I enjoyed reading your blog.
You living a full life!
It is great.

Bye,
Akiko

risa さんのコメント...

Hello,
I enjoyed your blog :)
The farewell party looks so fun.
I think you had a good time in York!!