I cleaned in my room this morning and I went to Knaresborough with my host mother and father and Shiori. I visited the christmas market there.
That was really nice and some people sang song.
There was a funny man. The man wearing was red jacket and gray hat.
I took a picture with him, so the man held my body...
Then I took anywhere by the man...
He said in yorkshire christmas is every body kiss!!!
Oh, my goodness! He asked kiss to mouth for me but I said no no no!!!
So I tried his cheek, but he did my mouth. Oh dear...
I was shocked!!!
After that I had hot chocolate in cafe and I saw fire works at 4:30 p.m.
That was beautiful!!
Today was last Sunday in York.
I had a really nice experience!

3 件のコメント:
oh dear!
Matt thank you comment!
I really enjoyed in York life ♡
Masako
Me too, oh dear! I am sure you will never forget that experience!
Andrea
コメントを投稿