2008年11月14日金曜日

in Haworth

I went to Haworth Museum and SALTS Museum.
I could know the history of Bronte family.
There was very small house to British people because the old people had a small body.
Im interested in the British history very much!!
I ate yorkshire pudding with onion gray bar and hot chocolate at lunch.
That was really delicious and cheep!
Afterwards I went to the Salts Museum by bus for about 20 minutes.
There had a lot of works of art and I bought a skethbook.
The return lay down in a bus becaus I was very tired.
But I was very nice exprenced today!!

I ate pizza, salad and potatoes at dinner!
Today's dinner was delicious, too.

2 件のコメント:

NUCB Class Blogs さんのコメント...

Yorkshire Pudding! Your blog is making me hungry AND miss England!

(We can make Cottage Pie quite easily in Japan, but Yorkshire Puidding???)

Andrea

masa さんのコメント...

Hi, Andrea
I lovely British food♡
when I back to Japan, I'll miss British food!