I got up at 8:30 a.m.
Today I visited my host mothers parents new caravan near Harrogate.
I saw fast time caravan. That was quite big!
It had a large living area and three bed rooms.
Caravan is very popure in England!
Then we went into Harrogate centre.
We went to a shop called Farry's.
That was very nice chocolates and sweets.
And The shop was very old.
We went for lunch at wetherspoons. I had pasta with meatballs!
That was very tasty.
After that, we went shopping.
We all went to Sainsbury's in Harrogate.
We bought lots of food. I ilke super market in England!
Very interesting!

2 件のコメント:
Hello Masako!!
You are getting to eat so many lovely things - I envy you!!
Do you like Sainsburys? I used to really enjoy shopping there. Have you been to Tescos or Waitrose? Tescos is perhaps a bit cheaper than Sainsburys, and Waitrose is more expensive but has REALLY nice things.
All the best,
Andrea
Hi, Andrea!!
Yes!! I like Sainsbury's and my host mother work in there!!
I went to TESCO, ASDA!!
コメントを投稿